If you are a foodie and someone who spend a lot of time online or on social media networking website Facebook, then I think you would love this new feature that Facebook is rolling out for its users where you can order food online through its website and app. Facebook is continuously making new changes to its service or other applications for better user experience.
The California-based online social media and social networking service making it easy for a few select users to order food online from their much-loved food courts and get it delivered at your home. The new feature is known as “Order Food”, which is accessible in its main navigation with a hamburger icon. All the food deliveries are handled by delivery.com and Spice, as per the report published by TechTimes.
How to Order Food On Facebook
- Click on “Order Food” in the main navigation.
- Add food items to your cart by selecting it through different menus of different restaurants.
- Choose food delivery option.
- Pay via Facebook for your order meal.
The feature was discussed by Facebook back in October last year, and now, the social giant is rolling it out slowly for the audience after collaborating with delivery.com and spice for managing food deliveries.
Latest posts by Praveen Sharma (see all)
- YouTube Looking to Fight Extremist Content - June 19, 2017
- WildCat: The World’s Fastest Quadruped Robot - June 9, 2017
- Ludus: New Presentation Tool with Amazing Features - June 5, 2017